Submit a Poster Presentation Before January 21!
In our 2018-2021 Strategic Action Plan, we have set out to demonstrate the positive birth outcomes of Lamaze education by supporting research into this topic, but we need your help!
- Do you have new research or a case study that relates to the field of childbirth education, or that would impact childbirth education in theory or practice?
- Have you identified a problem in your community and implemented an evidence-based initiative to address it?
We are eager to hear from you at LamazeLIVE! 2019. Submit your work in one of the following categories to showcase your findings and get feedback from colleagues.
- New and emerging research in the field of childbearing
- Partner education
- Postpartum health
Submissions are due January 21.
These posters will not require a formal podium presentation, but will require a full-size poster be designed, printed and hung at the event.
Evaluation Criteria for Poster Presentations
Research-based poster abstracts should demonstrate:
- Significant question(s) for maternal health care
- Clear relationship of the question(s) to previous research
- Appropriate design, population, sample, data collection procedures and analysis method(s)
- Adequate analysis
- Clear results
- Data-backed conclusion
- Application to childbirth education and/or maternal health care
- Future research questions/issues
Program development posters may include the following criteria used in health education and promotion:
- Health behavior which is being addressed (problem and population)
- Pre-program assessment
- Planning (program design)
- Program implementation (health-related education/intervention)
- Evaluation of the intervention (impact and outcomes leading to behavior changes)
- Reassessment and refinement of program components
- Implications for future programs/intervention
Questions? Contact our team via email at email@example.com.